- Preparation and vetting of wills, trust and related estate planning documents
- To advise on the structure of the wills, trust and estate plan
- Must be willing to learn, work hard, committed, have a positive attitude and always willing to do your best
- Must be willing to be well-versed with the various laws and regulations related to wills, trust and estate planning
- Must be willing to do the administrative work within the specified deadlines
- Must be willing to meet with clients and franchisees whether through online video calls or physical meeting.
- Required to attend calls from franchisee for enquiries related to wills, trust and estate planning.
- Must be a team player and be able to work together with colleagues to ensure successful completion and implementation of projects and assignments.
- Possess a degree in Law
- Fresh graduate or minimum of 1 year working experience
- Good command of English
- Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Be meticulous, committed to provide quality services and work with deadlines
- Good communication skills and tactful in dealing with people
- Able to work with minimum supervision during and upon completion of the in-house training by experienced senior staff
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya